- If I work less, then, I can focus on creating quality on whatever less time I spend working on.
- I need to pull off all distractions while I'm working on that 1 quality assignment / goal.
- I don't need to be busy to show others that I am busy.
- Its not always necessary to invent some extra ordinary thing. I can just create something which can add value to others.
- As Leo writes: It should be about creating something new, giving birth to something of beauty, of inspiration, of joy, of wonder, of laughter, of wisdom.
- Leo also mentions about How to do less by having fewer meetings, cutting back on non-essential commitments, cutting back distractions, saying no to requests, Single-task and focus, killing everything which is blocking my focus - like mobiles, internet, etc., setting a limit on how many quality things will I do each day, setting limits on my work hours.
- The crux of the teaching is that I should do less, but do it with Utmost Quality and it should make a difference in people's lives.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
My learnings from Zen Habits.
I have been reading the tweets from zen_habits regularly. I have learnt the following things which I plan to implement: